Organic liquid suspension of micronised calcium phosphate.
Plant available calcium and phosphate, together in a single, high analysis product, is not normally a possibility. The non-ionic nature of MMS products allows this highly productive combination. Phos-Life Organic™ is a high analysis source of micronised guano combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. Calcium and phosphate are the two principle elements involved in photosynthesis and plant sugar production but it is not normally possible to combine them in a single fertiliser due to their incompatibility. Phos-Life Organic™ represents a rare fusion of these two elements in a plant available form.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- A rare and unique source of natural liquid phosphate.
- Also contains high levels of calcium. Calcium and phosphate are the governors of plant health and high brix levels.
- Calcium and phosphate are normally incompatible in ionic form, but not in micronised, colloidal form.
- Phos-Life Organic™ also contains a rich lode of trace elements, including good levels of zinc.
- The mineral component can become plant available within days.
- Far more compatible with other inputs compared with MAP/DAP or calcium nitrate.
- Particularly applicable when nitrogen is not required in conjunction with calcium and/or phosphorus, i.e. MAP, DAP, calcium nitrate, etc.