NTS Soluble Humate Granules™
Soluble humic acid in a versatile, user-friendly granule.
NTS source humates from leonardite/brown coal, the best known source of humic acid in the world. Other products on the market are generally sourced from lignite/peat, which is known to be of poorer quality and may not achieve the results required in agriculture. Humates are very complex and an analysis of humic acid content is not the governing factor when it comes to performance – NTS Soluble Humate Granules™ are proven performers in the marketplace all over the world.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- 75% potassium humates.
- ~ 4 mm granules, ideally suited for addition with granular fertilisers, but can also be readily dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including VAM) are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complex phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with dry-applied DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increase the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promote better seed germination in a shorter time.
- Assists in soil wetting.
- Promote soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.