NTS Granular Humic Acid
A processed concentrate containing humic acid in slow-release, granulated form. These humates are delivered in convenient 2 – 4 mm granules, containing 70% humic acids.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Offer all the numerous benefits of humic acid in a slow-release form.
- Slow-release humic acid can help to stabilise inputs throughout the crop cycle.
- This product still retains the high levels of broad-spectrum minerals that were part of the ancient plants from which it was derived.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency.
- Complex phosphate to reduce lock-ups.
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Contains a growth promotant that can enhance cell division and elongation.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Promote seed germination in a shorter time.
- Assist in soil wetting.
- Promote soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.