Margaret River - Two day Seminar: Soil Health, Your Health
Soil Health and Your Wealth - the Dynamics of Productivity
Join us on
THURS 29 & FRI 30 SEPTEMBER 2016
Quality Inn - 78 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River
8.30am to 5pm daily
Don’t miss this two-day seminar led by internationally acclaimed nutrition specialist, Graeme Sait.
Ten Reasons to join us:
- This a rare opportunity to hear an acclaimed, inspirational speaker.
- You will discover an array of profit building tools. NTS has identified multiple strategies to build yield and efficiency.
- To comprehend key ratios in the soil and plant to build production and resilience.
- To increase your crop and soil monitoring skills and improve yield and quality.
- To understand the secrets of harnessing soil biology as your hidden workforce.
- You will be better equipped to handle the impact of peak oil, climate change and economic issues.
- You will be given invaluable information to improve your own health and that of your family.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between nutrition and pest pressure.
- This course will help you understand that Nutrition Farming® is the shape of the future.
To learn cutting-edge strategies to improve the health of your farm, your garden, you
Early Bird Tickets for the first 10 who register!
Use: MREARLYBIRD to see if you're an early bird.
Contact Neil if you have any questions or dietary requirements.