The introduction of the “clay buster” in liquid form allows ease of application and more precision in placement.
A high-analysis source of micronised natural gypsum combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. The soil conditioning capacity of gypsum is dramatically magnified with the huge increase in surface area associated with micronisation.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of immediately available calcium).
- The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.