Silicon, the cell-strengthener, is the missing link in many fertility programs, and can be a spectacular yield-builder.
Dia-Life Organic™ is based on a micronised diatomaceous earth, which contains 90% (approx.) silica in amorphous form – unlike quartz crystal, there is no risk of associated health problems. Diatomaceous earth (DE) consists of the microscopic, fossilised, chelated remains of diatoms – single-celled aquatic plants. A large part of the plant response is based on silicon, but DE also contains a broad range of micronutrients. Silicon also plays a role in photosynthesis and acts as a general tonic. Recently boron has been identified as a silica synergist, so this formula contains boron at around 0.70%.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Micronisation creates plant-available silicon.
- Silicon increases yield and quality.
- Silicon increases flowering and fruit-set.
- Silicon is a key element for turf grasses, dairy pastures and other grass species like sugar cane.
- Boron is included as a silica synergist and for reproductive support.