Calcium and magnesium are two of “The Big Four” elements which should be maintained at luxury levels for maximum productivity.
A high-analysis source of micronised dolomite, combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. Calcium and magnesium should both be maintained at luxury levels for the full crop cycle. Often both elements are deficient and, in these instances, CalMag-Life Organic™ is the perfect tool.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional dolomite.
- Calcium is “the trucker of all minerals”.
- Applicable when nitrates or sulfates are not required (i.e. calcium nitrate or magnesium sulfate).
- Most liquid calcium or magnesium sources have very limited compatibility in fertigation or foliar programs. CalMag-Life Organic™ is virtually compatible with everything.
- Promotes the precision required to build luxury levels of calcium and magnesium in the leaf. Calcium and magnesium are two of “The Big Four” elements which should be maintained at luxury levels within the plant. Plant levels of calcium and magnesium require boosting in about 80% of leaf tissue analyses.